- Towed underwater camera sled system for sale
- Albatross: Ocean navigators par excellence.
- Scallop dredging: how we approach marine habitat protection from entirely the wrong direction.
- Nitrogen narcosis, Rapture of the Depths, what do we really know about it?
- Great whites sharks, makos or sailfish, what is the fastest fish?
MBI Blog Newsletter
Monthly Archives: June 2020
My only encounters with a great white were on a cage diving trip, many years ago. Two of us at a time would enter the cage and wait, cameras poised. This was around Isla Guadalupe, 250km west of Baja Peninsula, Mexico. … Continue reading
The grind, or grindadrap, is a non-commercial, community based whale and dolphin drive in the Faroe Islands. Around 840 pilot whales and white sided dolphins are killed every year. This is done by local boats driving them in to designated … Continue reading