- Towed underwater camera sled system for sale
- Albatross: Ocean navigators par excellence.
- Scallop dredging: how we approach marine habitat protection from entirely the wrong direction.
- Nitrogen narcosis, Rapture of the Depths, what do we really know about it?
- Great whites sharks, makos or sailfish, what is the fastest fish?
MBI Blog Newsletter
Tag Archives: rete mirabilia
My only encounters with a great white were on a cage diving trip, many years ago. Two of us at a time would enter the cage and wait, cameras poised. This was around Isla Guadalupe, 250km west of Baja Peninsula, Mexico. … Continue reading