- Towed underwater camera sled available for hire
- Albatross: Ocean navigators par excellence.
- Scallop dredging: how we approach marine habitat protection from entirely the wrong direction.
- Nitrogen narcosis, Rapture of the Depths, what do we really know about it?
- Great whites sharks, makos or sailfish, what is the fastest fish?
MBI Blog Newsletter
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Our lightweight drop camera system can be used as a drop video system, drop stills camera system or a combined video and stills camera system. Remote video is very useful for providing a rapid overview of marine habitats and structures … Continue reading
Final Report covering diver monitoring 2008-2010 now available here. Introduction In 2008, DEFRA closed an area of Lyme Bay, southwest England, some 60 square miles in extent to all mobile benthic fishing gear, i.e. bottom trawling and scallop dredging. This … Continue reading