- Albatross: Ocean navigators par excellence.
- Scallop dredging: how we approach marine habitat protection from entirely the wrong direction.
- Nitrogen narcosis, Rapture of the Depths, what do we really know about it?
- Great whites sharks, makos or sailfish, what is the fastest fish?
- The Grind. Is campaigning for it to stop or condemning it on social media hypocritical?
MBI Blog Newsletter
Tag Archives: whale drive
The grind, or grindadrap, is a non-commercial, community based whale and dolphin drive in the Faroe Islands. Around 840 pilot whales and white sided dolphins are killed every year. This is done by local boats driving them in to designated … Continue reading