- Towed underwater camera sled system for sale
- Albatross: Ocean navigators par excellence.
- Scallop dredging: how we approach marine habitat protection from entirely the wrong direction.
- Nitrogen narcosis, Rapture of the Depths, what do we really know about it?
- Great whites sharks, makos or sailfish, what is the fastest fish?
MBI Blog Newsletter
Tag Archives: harbour EIA
The relevant legislation for Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) in the marine environment can be tricky to keep up with. Within UK waters, licensing is now generally controlled by the Marine Management Organisation (MMO). The requirements for Marine licensing and Environmental … Continue reading