- Towed underwater camera sled system for sale
- Albatross: Ocean navigators par excellence.
- Scallop dredging: how we approach marine habitat protection from entirely the wrong direction.
- Nitrogen narcosis, Rapture of the Depths, what do we really know about it?
- Great whites sharks, makos or sailfish, what is the fastest fish?
MBI Blog Newsletter
Tag Archives: mako shark speed
Great whites sharks, makos or sailfish, what is the fastest fish?
My only encounters with a great white were on a cage diving trip, many years ago. Two of us at a time would enter the cage and wait, cameras poised. This was around Isla Guadalupe, 250km west of Baja Peninsula, Mexico. … Continue reading
Posted in Marine wildlife Tagged blue marlin, countercurrent, fastest fish, fastest fish in the ocean, great white shark, great white sharks, great white speed, how fast is a mako shark, mako shark, mako shark speed, mako sharks, marlin speed, porbeagle, porbeagle shark, porbeagle sharks, rete mirabilia, sailfish, sailfish speed, salmon shark, salmon sharks, swordfish, swordfish speed, warm blooded sharks Leave a comment