- Towed underwater camera sled system for sale
- Albatross: Ocean navigators par excellence.
- Scallop dredging: how we approach marine habitat protection from entirely the wrong direction.
- Nitrogen narcosis, Rapture of the Depths, what do we really know about it?
- Great whites sharks, makos or sailfish, what is the fastest fish?
MBI Blog Newsletter
Tag Archives: colin munro
One of Marine Bio-images’ areas of expertise is Marine Habitat Mapping. We have undertaken a great many mapping studies in the past 20 years, these include biotope mapping of the isle of Scilly sublittoral soft sediments, biotope mapping of the … Continue reading
Final Report covering diver monitoring 2008-2010 now available here. Introduction In 2008, DEFRA closed an area of Lyme Bay, southwest England, some 60 square miles in extent to all mobile benthic fishing gear, i.e. bottom trawling and scallop dredging. This … Continue reading