- Towed underwater camera sled available for hire
- Albatross: Ocean navigators par excellence.
- Scallop dredging: how we approach marine habitat protection from entirely the wrong direction.
- Nitrogen narcosis, Rapture of the Depths, what do we really know about it?
- Great whites sharks, makos or sailfish, what is the fastest fish?
MBI Blog Newsletter
Tag Archives: camera sled
Marine Bio-images towed underwater sled is available for hire. The camera sled in constructed out of tubular stainless steel and comes with 120 metres of ROV armoured umbilical cable and removable weights. It has been successfully deployed to 90 metres … Continue reading